We welcome all visitors to enjoy the serenity of Our Lady of the Sierras Shrine. We are opened to the public daily, weather permitting.
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) NO Mass will be celebrated on Sundays or Friday Night Rosary until April 30, 2020. The Chapel will remain open to the public during regular hours of operation. Mary's Knoll will be closed on weekends and Mondays.
Debido al coronavirus, no se celebrará misa los domingos y los Rosarios de los viernes por la noche hasta el 30 de abril de 2020. La Capilla permanecerán abiertos al público durante el horario regular. La Casa de María estará cerrada los fines de semana y los lunes
There will be no organized Good Friday service. Pilgrims may continue to visit/pray at the Shrine. Per Governor Ducey's Executive order: limit the number of Pilgrims in the Chapel, practice social distancing, maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from others and practice common sense and good hygiene practices.
10310 S. Twin Oaks Road,Hereford, AZ 85615
Hours of Operation:
Events at the Chapel:
Holy Hour is held every Sunday at 3:00pm. (approximately 2 hours).
Service includes Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament, Divine Chaplet of Mercy Rosary, Prayers and Special Cross Blessing.
- MASS/HOLY HOUR IS CANCELLED until April 30th due to the corona virus (COVID-19)
Stations of the Cross:
- Open daily from 9:00am until Sunset and can be accessed from the lower parking lot.
Mary's Knoll: Visitor Center & Prayer House -
10235 S Twin Oaks Road, Hereford, AZ 85615 - Phone: (520) 378-2950
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday thru Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am -5:00pm
- Saturday/Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Events at Mary's Knoll:
- Friday Night Rosary at 7:30pm - CANCELLED UNTIL APRIL 30, 2020
- Anointing of the Sick on the first (1st) Friday of each month (if a priest is available.)
- Business Office: - Open during regular Hours of Operation
St Joseph House
St. Joseph house is a beautiful Santa Fe styled home that is located at the entrance to the Shrine. It is available for Priests, Clergy and Members of Religious Orders who would like to enjoy a personal peaceful retreat or sabbatical. For Arrangements call the Business Office (520) 378-2950.
We do not allow the following items on the premises:
- Any smoking, alcoholic beverages, fire arms or loud music
- Due to fire hazards - we ask that you do not bring or light any candles
- For Group Outings of 10 or more - Please contact the Business office with your arrival date/time (520) 378-2950
- Handicap accessible Facilities
- Restroom facilities are available below the Chapel or at Mary's Knoll house